If I were to complete my deck of Associate degrees with the full assortment I would have to meet the following requirements:
Associate of Fine Arts in Visual Art
- 2D Design (ART 121)
- 3D Design (ART 122)
- Three studios from Photo 1 (261), Computer Art 1 (171), Painting (240), Jewelry (247), Print Making (231) or Sculpture (281)
- Total of 15 SCH remaining
Associate of Sciences
- College Physics II (PHY-152)
- Calculus II (MAT-175) and Calculus III (MAT-271)
- College Transfer Success (ACA-122) WTF? I’m articulated bitch!
- Total of 13 SCH remaining
Associate of Applied Sciences in Computer Programming
- Introduction to Programming and Logic (CIS-115)
- System Analysis and Design (CTS-285)
- Computer Programming Capstone (CSC-289)
- Database Concepts (DBA-110) ugh! can I substitute?
- Operating System Concepts (NOS-110) see above
- Security Concepts (SEC-110) ok, I assign root/admin too much
- Network Concepts (NET-110) or Network Basics (NET-125) didn’t I do this in Network Engineering?
- Information Systems Business Concepts (CTS-115)
- Linux (NOS-120) or Windows (NOS-130) pretty sure I could exam out of it
- Advanced C++ Programming (CSC-234) if my prayers are answered
- Total of 30 SCH
While the AFA and AAS in CP are equally useful, I am more likely to complete the AFA because there are too many redundant requirements in the Computer Programming Degree. If I completed the AS it would be after everything else was done and just for the fun of fucking with people.